What is a stone carpet floor?
- Granule gradation and floor thickness:
Granule diameter 1-2 mm Thickness 4,5 mm Granule diameter 2-3 mm Thickness 6 mm Granule diameter 3-4 mm Thickness 8 mm
- High degree of hardness (7 on the Mohr scale).
- Open or closed structure.
- Sublime water resistance.
- Hardwearing – durable.
- Without joints or gaps.
- Temperature conducting.
- Sound isolating.
- Good bending resistance: depending on the size of the granules and the percentage of the binder: 5,7-7,7N/mm2.
- On the condition of applying a layer of a special primer and, if necessary a reinforcing mat, suitable for all types of stable underground of tiles, wood, concrete screed e.g.
- Aesthetic result: from modern freshness to cosy atmosphere. Depending on the chosen colours and decorative elements.
Where to use a stone carpet floor
- In every living, working or sanitary space. Examples: house, apartment, office, showroom, practice, gallery, garage, sports gym e.g.
How to assure the durability of the stone carpet floor
- Easy to maintain.
- Do not use any abrasive sponge, nor cleansing agents that contain abrasive or acid components.
- If desired, possibility to procure special cleansing products.
It would be our pleasure to pay you a visit in order to go through the different options for your project!